As we start this new year, Pastor Norman challenged us with his vision for our church in 2015 and beyond:
1. Restart our "5-mile radius" visitation strategy this spring and summer.
2. Expand our ministry at our "mission outpost" at Pleasant Oaks by establishing a weekly Bible Study in that community.
3. Start a new "mission outpost" in our "Jerusalem". Maybe an after school program at one of our schools.
4. Hold a "sports camp" this summer - led by our youth minister Christian and our youth to reach boys and girls in our community for Christ.
5. Start an on-going "lifestyle witness training" - to equip our members to share the Gospel with their friends, family, and neighbors.
6. Recognize that VBS (Vacation Bible School) is still the #1 evangelistic event of the church year and intentionally use it to lead children to Jesus.
7. Strengthen our partnership with the SCBC (South Carolina Baptist Convention) in reaching the lost in New Delhi, India and encourage our members to ALL be involved by going, giving, and praying.
8. Increase our mission giving through the Janie Chapman, Annie Armstrong, and Lottie Moon offerings.
9. Prayerfully study the need of expanding our facilities in order to promote and expand our Sunday school, AWANA ministry, youth ministry, and the overall ministry of our church.